- How to create BlogSpot and get ID ?
- How to create Wordpress website ?
- Does Hatforrent limit the post per day ?
- When the post will be displayed on the website after submit the link ?
- Is Hatforrent support for mobile ?
- Selector ?
- The images that were taken from the original website to my site, where are they stored ?
- Can i use Hatforrent's account on many different computers at the same time ?
- Can hatforrent get the content from the website that contain the attached file ?
- The differences between "selector of titlelink" and "selector of title" ?
- The differences between get content by HTML and get content by RSS ?
How to create BlogSpot and get IDBack to top
Please Make sure that you have a Google email address. Go to this address : http://www.blogger.com/create-blog.g and start to create your blog..
Input blog's information
Choose the template
The blog's ID
How to create Wordpress websiteBack to top
Please follow one of the two options below :
Option 1 :
- Go to https://en.wordpress.com/signup/
Input information to signup then click "Create Blog". Click "Upgrade" if you want to get more plugins and supporting from wordpress.
- Check Your E-mail to Complete Registration
- Choose a starter theme
Choose a starter theme
You will see the "Welcome screen" after finished.
Option 2 :
- Go to http://wordpress.org/
- Download the latest version of wordpress and install
Does Hatforrent limit the post per day ?Back to top
When the post will be displayed on the website after submit the link ?Back to top
Is Hatforrent support for mobile ?Back to top
The images are stored ?Back to top
Can i use Hatforrent's account on many different computers at the same time ?Back to top
Can hatforrent get the content from the website that contain the attached file.Back to top
Different between "selector of title link" and "selector of title"Back to top
selector of titlelink : Get the detailed link of the post in the URL that you provide.
selector of title : Get the title of the post.
Different between get content by HTML and get content by RSSBack to top
HTML : Can get the latest post in category, tag, or in archives ....
RSS : Only get the latest post in the site (Hatforrent only supports the feed with the standard format